Monday, July 10, 2017

3 Stocks I'm Watching for 7/11/17


New Oriental Education bounced off it's 50 day moving average & closed over 3.5% higher today. The only reason I did not take a position in $EDU towards the end of the day is because the volume was just average, thus giving me less conviction for a continuation play. I'll be eyeing the ~$74.25 area for an entry tomorrow in $EDU. This is a Chinese Tech play.





Tesla has been in the headlines a lot recently dropping from the ~$386 area to around the $300 level in a matter of a few days. $TSLA looks to have potentially formed a near term bottom & I'll be watching for a break above $318 to take a position. It's personal preference, but I will wait for an hourly close above this level before taking a position. There are tons of eyes on $TSLA given the media attention surrounding this company, so it may be a bit of a tricky trade. Risk/reward favors the bulls at least in the short term around this area.




Facebook has been rangebound for the past few months. I'm watching for a break & close above the $155 area in $FB. $FB is one of the most fundamentally strong tech names, which leads to a number of positive catalysts that act as a tailwind to this stock.

Good Luck & God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment