Tuesday, July 4, 2017

3 Stocks I'm Watching for 7/5/17


$BLK closed at a 52 week high on Monday albeit on below average volume.  Financials have shown strength/seen a lot of sector rotation in the past week.  $BLK is still holding above its 8 day EMA.  RSI is perking back up after some sideways consolidation.  Looking to go long with a pullback to the $427 area; stop with a close below ~$424.39.  




$GM broke out of a recent range & closed above $35.  There doesn't appear to be any real resistance until the $37 area.  The volume on $GM was a little light although it was a short day Monday.  I'm looking for a pullback to the $35.45 area for an entry.  I'll be risking ~$0.50 or about 1.5% if I take a long position.  Any close below $35 would be my exit for $GM.





Chicago Bridge & Iron had a huge run up last week based on a favorable court ruling & appears to be forming a bull flag.  I'll be stalking $CBI hoping for a break of both short term moving averages on the Hourly Chart above (currently around $19.62).  If we get a close above both the 8 & 21 hour EMA, I'll be looking to get long with a tight stop.



No comments:

Post a Comment